We are looking for a talented, outgoing, confident Assistant Manager who is passionate about the all that is great at a new Pizza Pots & Pints pub located in Cambridge. For us this means great beer, great food and great fun.
We are bringing our award-winning light crispy artisan pizza together with warming one-pots of comfort food (bubbling mac n cheese anyone?) and pints of beer to Cambridge. Central to our ethos is providing great opportunities for development to staff which includes comprehensive training and great career prospects.
The purpose of the role:
The Assistant Manager will be required to fully deputise for and support the house manager. To actively contribute to maximise the weekly, monthly and annual performance of the site by providing leadership, focusing on customer requirements, effective operational performance, a motivated workforce, succession planning and making Clarkes “a great place to work”
- Maintaining a proactive stance whilst reacting to customer demands.
- Demonstrating and delivering excellent quality and service against an increasing cost control environment.
- Delivering strong margins without compromise to quality.
- Motivating and driving the staff team.
- Manage and develop the customer relationship.
- Create and maintain a positive working environment.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Design and undertake projects in order to develop sales and profit growth.
- Team building and development.
- Create and maintain a healthy & safe environment.
We are looking for:
- Proven track record in developing people and teams.
- Demonstrates team and individual communication paths.
- Understands the value of repeat customer.
Cost accounting; budget management; Process improvement; stock management; licensing law; IT skills.
- Licensing law and in possession of a personal licence.
We offer a comprehensive training and induction program along with a competitive salary, 33 days’ annual leave, realistic working hours and great career prospects in return.
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum, depending on experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease Click Here to Apply