Great team, great working environment and great prospects!
We are looking for talented, motivated and passionate Chef de Partie to join our team in delivering an exceptional customer experience and a mouth watering food offering.
d’Parys is a boutique hotel and all fresh food restaurant, offering a distinctive Bedford-beer bar , 14 bedrooms all designed and fit for a first class and unique experience, coffee & handmade cakes, a tuck shop serving nostalgic sweets complete with handmade gelato and a very warm welcome.
Chef de Partie duties include:
- Accountable for the food safety system and hygiene within the specified kitchen areas.
- Training and coaching junior kitchen staff and ensuring all team members are aware of how food is stored, rotated and disposed of.
- Input to menu development as required.
- Prepare fresh foods to an exemplary standard on a daily basis.
- Be responsible for achieving the food margin through portion control and management of raw ingredients.
- Stocking shelves and ensuring stock is securely stored at the correct temperature and correctly rotated.
- adhering to all internal and external processes driving food hygiene, safety and food margin.
- Ensure that all health & safety directives are followed in the preparation of food.
You will need to demonstrate:
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service and great team work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
- Passionate about hygiene and customer service, taking pride in your work and ensuring it is always completed to the highest standard.
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational and communication skills.
We offer a comprehensive training and induction program along with realistic working hours and great career prospects in return.
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour, depending on experience. Zero-hour basis.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease Click Here to Apply