Charles Wells has been a family brewery for over 140 years. In addition to brewing lip smacking English ales, our Company also runs English pubs. Eleven of our Pubs are located in France in Paris, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Lyon and Montpellier. Our objective is to open more Pubs to have a wider presence in France with a target of 20 Pubs in 2020.
There are great opportunities for fun individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture where pace, energy and influencing skills are critical. The role will encompass building strong & mutually beneficial relationships with key customers and colleagues.
We are located in Paris city-centre. The Pub is opened all days of the week and we serve guest for lunch and dinner (burgers, meat, salads, dish of the day, …).
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- Show strong motivation
- Display great interpersonal skills: be a friendly team player
- Demonstrate cooking knowledge of cold and hot plates as well as deserts
- Have a relevant 2 years’ experience in a kitchen
- Be fun – whatever your definition of fun is! We are very open…
- Speaking French is an advantage for this position
- Competitive salary depending on role and experience
- 30 days’ holidays
- Career growth opportunities among our business France wide
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to our HR services:
For more information visit www.charleswellsfrance.comPlease Click Here to Apply