We are looking for a talented, outgoing, confident Manager who is passionate about creating all that is great at our new Pizza, Pots and Pints site in Cambridge. For us this means great beer, great food and great fun.
We are bringing our award-winning light crispy artisan pizza together with warming one-pots of comfort food (bubbling mac n cheese anyone?) and pints of beer to Cambridge. Central to our ethos is providing great opportunities for development to staff which includes comprehensive training and great career prospects.
The purpose of the role:
You will need to demonstrate how you can maximise sales and profit growth through marketing and advertising, drive community involvement and have strong social media presence with lots of interesting stories. You will also need to have exceptionally high operational standards driving excellence in beer and food. Great leadership skills with the ability to provide a strong focus on customer service, training and development and ensuring a happy and motivated team are also essential, making the Queens Arms “the best place to drink, eat and work.
- Maintaining a proactive stance whilst reacting to customer demands
- Demonstrating and delivering excellent quality and service against an increasing cost control environment
- Delivering strong margins without compromise to quality
- Motivating and driving the staff team.
- Manage and develop the customer relationship
- Create and maintain a positive working environment
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Design and undertake projects in order to develop sales and profit growth
- Team building and development
- Create and maintain a healthy & safe environment
We are looking for:
- Proven track record in developing people and teams
- Demonstrates team and individual communication paths
- Understands the value of repeat customer
Cost accounting; budget management; Process improvement; stock management; licensing law; IT skills
- Licensing law and in possession of a personal licence
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum depending on experience.
We offer a comprehensive training and induction program along with a competitive salary, 33 days’ annual leave, realistic working hours and great career prospects in return.
To apply for this position, you must be qualified in licensing law and be in possession of a personal licence. Please send your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease Click Here to Apply