We are looking for a talented, outgoing, confident Sous Chef who is passionate about the all that is great at a new Pizza Pots & Pints pub located in Cambridge. For us this means great beer, great food and great fun.
We are bringing our award-winning light crispy artisan pizza together with warming one-pots of comfort food (bubbling mac n cheese anyone?) and pints of beer to Cambridge. Central to our ethos is providing great opportunities for development to staff which includes comprehensive training and great career prospects.
Sous Chef duties include:
- Responsible for all food production ensuring that food is prepared to an exemplary standard
- Overall accountability for hygiene and health and safety within the kitchen.
- Direct the food safety system – ensuring all team members are fully trained and aware of how food is stored, rotated and disposed of and monitoring their adherence.
- To ensure that food and labour costs are effectively managed to achieve a strong food margin and labour within budget.
- Responsible for the training, coaching and development of the kitchen team to ensure the delivery of excellent food quality and guest satisfaction.
- To train and coach the front of house team to ensure that they have a good knowledge of all menu items to so that our guest service is of the highest standards.
- Complete daily and weekly stock checks and be responsible for ad hoc external food audits.
- Ensure that all invoices are processed daily and accounted for.
- Input to menu development as required.
You will need to demonstrate:
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service and great team work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
- Passionate about hygiene and customer service, taking pride in your work and ensuring it is always completed to the highest standard.
- Leadership qualities including motivating the team through praise and recognition.
- Be a role model and set a vision to inspire the kitchen team.
We offer a comprehensive training and induction program along with a competitive salary, 33 days annual leave and realistic working hours and great career prospects in return.
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.comPlease Click Here to Apply